Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Darcy V. Mos Def


A delectable dilemma presents! The Babes in Pemberley Woods wonder: Can Mos Def shove Mr. Darcy out of the Hot Seat? He's lacking in the tallness department.... But in Mos Def's case, the Babes are willing to concede an important point: We're all the same height lying down. In the shade of an oak, of course; doing proper things like embroidery and, um, reading.


Let's let the gentlemen speak for themselves. Here's Darcy and Def on the ladies:

Mr. Darcy: I have been meditating on the very great pleasure which a pair of fine eyes in the face of a pretty woman can bestow.

Mos Def: I seen her on the ave., spotted her more than once. Ass so fat that you could see it from the front. She spot me like paparazzi, shot me a glance in that Catwoman stance with the fat booty pants. Hot damn.

1 comment:

Christyogini said...

I DIG this blog! Keep on bringing the showdowns. It's my guilty little pleasure. :)