Thursday, June 12, 2008

Darcy V. Obama



Now that Clinton's out of the way the only thing Obama has to worry about is DD (darling Darcy). Darcy's oratory is minimal and veiled. He dreams of doing things, but is too restrained to do them. Obama on the other hand peels off oratory that melts not just the heart of the favoured Bennet girl, but of the entire new world- and parts of Europe. Hell the SF gate's got a man-crush on him so hard they're referring to him as a lightworker

Enlightened, probably. But what lights up my heart like Darcy. Damn near nuttin.

In a talk dirty to me world, Obama's got the goods. But if we want to really rock out with our caucus out we can't overlook the power of the strong silent. So----tall, dark and yummy or strong and slient.

This Obama-girl is tormented by the choice.
Can we decide?
Yes We CAN!


Darcy: I believe you spoke with my aunt last night, and it has taught me to hope as I'd scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

Obama: We have been told we cannot do this by a chorus of cynics who will only grow louder and more dissonant in the weeks to come. We've been asked to pause for a reality check. We've been warned against offering the people of this nation false hope. But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope.

No comments: